3. To insert a Flash movie click
on your choice of gallery images above.
4. Or click on the "..."
button to select another Flash movie not included in the gallery.
When you click on the
button above, you will
see two options:
a) Flash Movie on this PC
b) Online Video
5. To insert a Flash movie available on your machine click on
- Flash Movie on this PC. It will bring up a standard file Open
dialog. Use it to select any (.swf format) Flash movie on your
PC which will then be automatically inserted into PowerPoint..
6. To select a Flash video available anywhere on the Web click
on - Online Video. It will then open up the dialog box below.
7. Now, for your convenience, using the dialog box above you
may use the Open Web Browser button below to start
up your default Web browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox).
8. Use your browser to find the Flash video youd like
to insert on YouTube.com or any other such video sharing site.
9. Then copy and past the
Internet address of that video (such as: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXFi7AdhhGk)
into the white text entry box below.
10.Then click OK and you should ready to go with your Flash
video inserted into PowerPoint.
11. Tip: If you want to move the Flash video after it
has been inserted, you can simply click on it and drag it to
your preferred location. To resize it, click on the Flash movie,
then click on the small white circles with black borders that
appear on the sides or top and bottom, and drag them to achieve
your Flash movies preferred size.